While using our site, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes data like:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Province, Postal code, Suburb
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our site.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or when you access the site by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our site, including to monitor the usage of our site.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, WhatsApp or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to real estate services,
- To provide you with news and general information about real estate related topics unless you decide not to receive such information and Opt-Out.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our site, services, marketing and your experience.
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a law enforcement).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us that is why we make use of industry leading security- and hosting solutions to protect your Personal Data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Whilst reasonable precautions have been taken in compiling the information contained in this presentation/ document, neither the Seller nor the Agent, Broker or Auctioneer shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever or howsoever caused, arising from reliance on any information provided, nor do they guarantee the completeness or accuracy thereof - the duty at all times resting on the Purchaser to conduct their own due diligence inspections relating to the property/ies referred to herein in order to verify the information reflected, and the Purchaser's participation in any auction or private treaty sale based upon such information shall be at entirely at their own risk and in acceptance of the aforgoing.
Last Updated: 7 May 2022